Total Pageviews

Tuesday 6 December 2016

Stitched card creators

Hello friends,

Gayatri here with a couple of inspirational cards using the card creator set of dies. For more dies from DCAM check here

I used the doubled stitched border dies and stitched card shaper die for my projects.

1. I used the curved die to create a gate fold card. I used pattern paper to layer the card and added few handmade flowers. I kept a single color theme - blue.





2. For this card, I first prepared the BG with Distress inks and die cut the panel with the border die. I layered it with black card stock and mounted it on white card base. Since the BG is colorful I added the sentiment on vellum. Stamped and heat embossed the flower image on vellum and fussy cut them. Adhered them to the card and added a few enamel drops to finish it.





Products used:

Card creator dies
Distress Ink


Distress Ink
Magnolias For Her

Hope you liked my cards.
Follow us on these social media sites too:
YouTube , Facebook, Instagram, Twitter

The website is updated with a new look and is ready to take orders from USA, Canada, Guam, Mexico, Australia and New Zealand, all other countries will be added soon. 


16 comments:

  1. These projects are AMAZING, i Know I told you that already but i just had to say it here as well. LeeAnn DTM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are so beautiful Gayatri.. I love your handmade flowers ��

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the curvy edgings and the lovely flowers on the first card and the fab colors on the second!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit to our blog...do visit us again.