Total Pageviews

Wednesday 21 December 2016

Have a magical Christmas


Hello crafty friends, 


today I´m back with this super fun shaker Christmas card.  


First I die cut the shaker frame using the stitched heart dies. The frame I´ve used to know where to build my scene. Then I stamped all images on masking paper und stamped the images using my Stampoholic. 




After creating my scene I used my ink blending tools and distress inks to create the background. My Copic markers I´ve used  to color all the images. When I color I always like to start light, then middle, then dark and go back. 




Behind my heart window I glued some acetate to close the window and used foam tape to have some dimension for the shaker bits to shake. Last but not least I stamped the sentiment in the heart shape using also my Stampoholic. 





Don´t forget to play with our new challenge for the month of December. Full informations you´ll find on the challenge post. The month the challenge is all about die cuts. Come join us, play along we are looking forward to seeing your fun projects.

The winner will receive a set of DCAM dies and the opportunity to be a Guest Designer in January.

The Challenge will end on December 29 6am IST
The winners will be announced December 31 6am IST

I hope you enjoyed my card and ideas for today and until the next time I hope you have a wonderful week. 

Please don't forget to visit us at or other social media networks and I hope you enjoyed my card.


DISTRESS INKS

CLEAR WINK OF STELLA
CLEAR SEQUINS
STITCHED HEARTS DIE





MerkenMerken

5 comments:

Thanks for your visit to our blog...do visit us again.