Total Pageviews

Friday 20 January 2017

Stampoholic Technique - stamping with fun foam!

Hello crafters,

my post for today is all about using our dies to create stamps and stamping them with the Stampoholic. In case you want to know and see how I created this card, please feel free to watch the video I´ve made for you!

First of all I die cut my stamps to be out of fun foam. Then I taped a piece of acetate (you can use paper, if you don´t have any acetate) on the lid of my stampoholic. Later I glued the fun foam on the lid of the stampoholic, on top of the acetate.  



I prepared my piece of water color paper to be ready for heat embossing and stamped my images with versamark ink. Then I used clear embossing powder and heat set it with my heat gun. 



After heat setting I taped the piece of watercolor paper down so it doesn't worp with that much of water I´m going to use. I used blueprint sketch, wilted violet, shaded lilac, water and a brush to color the background in. I worked in layers and between each layer I heat set the paper. 



To Finish the card I cut two stripes of white paper and put some stitching on the edges. The sentiment is stamped with a black pigment ink and clear embossing powder over some vellum. The you word die I die cut four times from black yardstick and glued one on top of another. I coated the you sentiment with wink of Stella clear glitter brush pen and glossy accents and ofer the card I´ve placed some cores droplets. 

I hope you enjoyed my card and ideas for today and until the next time I hope you have a wonderful week. 

Please don't forget to visit us at or other social media networks and I hope you enjoyed my card.


DISTRESS INKS

CLEAR WINK OF STELLA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit to our blog...do visit us again.