Total Pageviews

Saturday 18 February 2017

New release for February and Stretch your dies.


Hi Friends!!!
This is Mansi owner and operator of Die Cuts And More . We are all ready with this month's new release. We will be Showcasing 2 dies today. and other 3 will follow in the next few days. In all there will be 5 dies in this release. Here is the sneak peak of all the work I have done with the new and old dies.


Here are the dies we are launching this week.Lower Case Bold XL Alphabets die which coordinates perfectly with our last month's release Upper Case Alphabet XL Dies .  


The second release is the the Balloons Die... I loved the amount of ballnons that are cut with each die. We have also added 1 ballon Frame to create the shaker .

Next we have Pierced Dotted Background . Its a good 6X6" background die.
Then we have  BOLD XL Numbers Die. This die is the same font as of the xl Alphabet dies. 

And Last But not the least...  the most beautiful and delicate Cross Hatch Die
You will love our new release. These dies are so versatile and superior quality. The possibilities are endless. But for today we will be showcasing Lower Case Alphabets  and Balloon die only. But I promise lots more inspirations are on its way. 
Now grab your coffe and sit back as its a picture heavy post. 
These alphbets such Fun dies. The options are endless.... you can use the positives and negative both. I created Shakers with the word dies... and also used the positives to make sentiments of your choice. 


Here on this envelope I have used a cluster of Balloons along with the positives of the Happy sentiment which I have cut with the new XL Lower case Alphabet Die. 
 And while I was laying with new release, I got in hand a sample which we have designed for the next month . Its the slider die. We hope to release it next month. But I could not resist myself from sharing it with you guys. 


Here mostly I have used YNS stamps (except some exceptions) And I am truely in love with their stamps. They are so adorable.


And now I want to share with you How I stretched my dies to create backgrounds for these envelopes.

In these envelopes I have used Stripes Basket weave Background Die and cut in in such a way that the die cut fits the envelope die. Though the die measures 4.5X5.5 " (approx.) I created the background of 3.25X7.25" (approx.) 

For These two envelopes I created a mask using Masking paper  and die cutting it with Double stitched circle dies . 
I hope you enjoyed this post.. Well I absolutely loved making these envelopes and coloring these cute critters using my Zig Real Brush Markers



Materials Used
  1. Zig Real Brush Markers
  2. Your Next Stamps 
  3. Stampoholic
  4. Envelope Die
  5. Double Stitch Circle Die
  6. Lower case Alphabets bold XL Die
  7.  Balloons Die
  8. Pierced Dotted Background
  9. BOLD XL Number
  10. Cross Hatch Die
  11. Sequins
  12. Distress Inks

8 comments:

  1. awesome creations!! so inspiring and love all the dies in the release.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning release! Love all the colorful Happy creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work!! So many pretty projects :) great new release, love the cross hatch die, the design is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome release....
    Love all the dies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous work Mansi. I love the new dies and the beautiful way you have highlighted them. My wishlist is all ready now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great.... awesome collection... keep bringing more....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg superb all r superbly done loved them all

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome work..looking fwd to ordering. Also pls let me know which is the cloud die (background)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit to our blog...do visit us again.