Greetings fellow crafters. LeeAnn here with my final post as DCAM DT Manager. Time sure has flown since the team was chosen, and we all started posting.
So for today's project, I used an Altenew stamp/die set that came in a magazine last year. Currently, this is the only multi-layer set I own, so it was the best to use for this. If you watch the video in full-screen mode it has subtitles for how or why I did each step.
I used Powderpuff Chalking Inks to stamp the flowers with, the lightest being Cherry Blossom, then Rose Petal and final Fuchsia.
Once the texture paste was dry, I used clear tape to adhere the silver pearl spray, and then double sided power tape to adhere the flowers. The top flower is adhered with foam tape to give it added dimension.
Using silver mirror paper I adhered a section adhesive sheet to the back and then cut out the word Sparkle. Using the adhesive sheet made it sticky once the backing was removed so that it would be easy to adhere without glue sticking out all over.
I then used Silver Glitter Wink of Stella on the flowers in various spots to add a little shine.
For a finishing touch, I added a black panel under the cut tag.
I hope you have enjoyed this project as much as I enjoyed making it. Please have a wonderful day. Follow my blog here to see more projects.
|Barn Door Ink|
|Wine Tag Die|