Total Pageviews

Thursday 23 March 2017

Shaker card and tag set

Hello friends,
 today i made a set of shaker card and tag using DCAM dies.I have used the plaid papers from Lawn fawn to make some colorful background for my shakers
I have used several layers of diecuts to make the shaker part which gives more room for the shaker than the foam tape.The cute stamp is from MFT which i colored using zig markers.
I have used some twines,button and crystal drops to finish off my card.


Supplies used:




15409640_10208325162394612_1275619778_o-1

Thank you for stopping by,
kavi


The website is updated with a new look and is ready to take orders from USA, Canada, Guam, Mexico, Australia and New Zealand, all other countries will be added soon. 
Thank you so much for playing along with us and have a great day. Please follow DCAM and the team on various social media platforms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit to our blog...do visit us again.