Total Pageviews

Tuesday 11 April 2017

Farewell Post + DCAM Dies + Thanks !

Hello Everyone, Piyanki here today with my last post as DT for DCAM. It has been a exciting 6 months working with my fellow DT from across the world. Learned a lot, shared our learnings and we all have spent a Happy place at the DCAM.

Thanks to Mansi who liked my project and wanted me to be in the team. She has believed in our work and always encouraged us to do more and pushed our limits to create beautiful projects.

I have listed all my favorites from DCAM that I total enjoyed working with and have used it again and again. But before that I would like to show my project for today.

I have used the dies to create a side Border and create some Shaped Book Marks. I thoroughly enjoyed the process cause Bookmarks can be fun and easy to make.









I had so much fun creating these shapes, I took out some non-DCAM dies to add to the list of bookmarks.

Used stamps from my stash to create the background and the sentiments. Completed the bookmarks with some stitched borders and ribbon.


For the above I used the basic square Dies from DCAM and created a shaker using the sequence. Also Used the Its a boy Sentiment.


Now to my favourite products.













....And Many More....

Its been a happy, exciting 6 months that comes to an end! However working with the DCAM products will be a cherishing moment.

You can find us 


Thanks to all the readers for the comments, the appreciation, love ! Hope I could inspire you all with my work!

See you all around the crafty table!
Love and Hugs!

















1 comment:

Thanks for your visit to our blog...do visit us again.