Total Pageviews

Friday 13 January 2017

Versatile Wine tag

Hello friends,

Gayatri here, wishing you all a very Happy New Year! I am here with my first set of inspirations for this year. I have used the wine tag die to inspire you.

1. Wine tag

 

For my first project I have created a wine tag. I decoupaged the die cut with a decoupage napkin and inked the edges for a vintagy effect. I added few stamped images to match with the napkin print. I inked the sentiment with Dusty Concord and Mowed Lawn DI and layered it on black CS. Added a satin bow at the bottom to make it special.






2.Door hanger

I made a mixed media door hanger with the die cut. I loved creating the texture and background.The die is so versatile that you can create different projects. I will let you enjoy the pictures of the door hanger.







 And now this adorns my room....



 Products used:

Wine tag die 

Leaf die



Distress Ink
Distress ink
Script stamp
Hope you like my projects. Till next time 
Happy crafting!!

Gayatri

The website is updated with a new look and is ready to take orders from USA, Canada, Guam, Mexico, Australia and New Zealand, all other countries will be added soon. 

Follow us on the following social sites  also:



8 comments:

Thanks for your visit to our blog...do visit us again.