Total Pageviews

Monday 20 February 2017

wine tag,inverted scalloped,stiched circles Inspiration by Djamila Khiter


Hi crafters!

Djamila here today to propose you some projects with gorgeous Die Cuts And More products!

At first,a door hanger ,in a romantic style made from the wine tag die,double stiched circles and inverted scalloped dies:



To create my background I used the Stampoholic jumbo,love it!


 and I played with various form and colors to create  layers...



So I cut my sentiment in black cardstock and finished with so indispensable cristal drops.

I made a video to show you how to make this:



Products used:

















My next project is a circle card made from the stiched circles and stiched stars dies



I used the stiched circles dies to create my card base



My sentiment is made from the "you" die and monted on the stiched star die:


I finished with DCAM cristal drops and sequins

I also made a video to show you how to create this:



Products used:




















The website is updated with a new look and is ready to take orders from USA, Canada, Guam, Mexico, Australia and New Zealand, all other countries will be added soon. 

Please follow us on these social sites too

3 comments:

Thanks for your visit to our blog...do visit us again.