Total Pageviews

Saturday 11 March 2017

DCAM Alpha Dies

Hello my dear friends, Piyanki here today with 2 fun, cute cards. I am largely using the Bold Alpha die which was released months back.

Considering the versatility of the die it makes me go back to this set again and again.


For this card I used the So Suzy Turtle Stamp and stamped it with Black on the white background. Later die cut the word YOU using the DCAM Bold Alpha. Colored  the turtle using distress water coloring. Also used a white pen to add the stitched lines to the word. The card is sized to 3.5 X 7 inches.

My second card also size the same. I used the Envelope Die for the first layer where I have stamped it for the background. Later Die cut the word hello from BOLD Alpha Die and the word Naughty. I have adhered multiple layers to have a 3D effect. The coloring is again water coloring with distress ink.
Do share how you like the product and also share your love and comments.
Listing down all the products used.


Envelope Die


Bold Alpha



Naughty




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit to our blog...do visit us again.