Total Pageviews

Friday 17 March 2017

DCAM Spring Holidays with LeeAnn

Greetings crafty friends. LeeAnn with a couple of fun projects I made highlighting projects from DCAM.
First I used stencils and various Shimmer Sprays to complete the full 12x12 background.

I then stamped and colored my images with Spectrum Noir Markers, used the border die to cut out this 12x12 pattern paper to be a dance floor, I cut half, then turned the die around, lined it up and cut the other side. I cut a couple of circles with the inverted circles, one out of pattern paper and one from white. Stamped the sentiment on the white using the Stampoholic and then using the yellow ink pad I swiped it to be like the sun. 

Project 2
This next project I used the envelope die cut

 I first spritzed the paper with water, then sprinkled on the Color Burst Powders, as soon as it hit the water the colors went crazy. I added a few more spritz's of water and really loved the results.
 I used the Celebrate die to cut from the extra front panel, I then did the same spritzing with the color bursts. Once it was dry I affixed the Celebrate die back in and adhered it to the front of the envelope.



Using the stamped images I colored with my markers then affixed them to the back of the envelope. My grandson will find this in his Easter Basket next month.

DCAM Product Used:
First project

Second Project:

NON DCAM Product Used:
Prima Julie Nutting Valentina
Ranger Adirondack Brights Sunshine Yellow
DCWV Latte Love Pattern Paper Pack
Spectrum Noir Markers Used:
Hair: GB3, GB6, GB7, GB10
Skin: FS2, FS5, FS6, TN2
Shirt/Dress: LG1, LG3, JG1
Pants: BGR1, BGR4, BGR5, GG4, GG5
Shoes: True Black
Bunny: EB1, TN1
Eggs: Memento Markers Campfire Collection
MamaElephant Bunny Stamp
Joy Clair Easter Stamps

I hope you have enjoyed my post. 
The website is updated with a new look and is ready to take orders from USA, Canada, Guam, Mexico, Australia and New Zealand, all other countries will be added soon. 
Thank you so much for playing along with us and have a great day. Please follow DCAM and the team on various social media platforms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit to our blog...do visit us again.